Tuesday 4 January 2011

Goals for 2011

Happy New Year everyone!

I've set up my goals for this year in the hope it will keep me focused and spur me on. They are ~

  • Finish TT Purple Dragon (I should manage this fine!) - Currently at approx 7000 stitches out of 11016.
  • Finish page 1 and 2 of SK Sunny ( Hoping to just completely finish it but not confident enough to add in the last page!) - Currently at 1200 stitches out of 21375.
  • Make a start of first BAP, Solstice and Equinox.
They might not seem like big hopes but to me they are lol. Last year I did so badly with my stitchy bug and it wasn't until the last few months I really got back into it again. I'm on a run at the moment so I hope it stays!

I'll post another update on TT Purple Dragon once I have completely finished the first page, after that it should be the final finish!

Ali xx

No comments:

Post a Comment