Friday 16 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I finally have a page finish! Page 2 SK Sunny is now complete which means I have finished my yearly goals! Very happy with myself =).


I bought two charts aswell recently as part of my xmas from my future in-laws......yes I got engaged!! Sooooo happy and feel very lucky to have him in my life =). I got Queen of Hearts Cameo (Anderson) and Water Faery (Strelkina).




I was also very lucky to be gifted two RAK's, one fron Nancy (Christmas Dreams - Gelsinger) and one from Diva (Michelle Davis) (Kuik Montage). They were so kind and I can't thank them enough =)




Hope you are all well!

Ali xx

5 comments:

  1. Hello dear well done for finishing the page Two..it is looking so beautiful..
    Great new charts ..I love them so much..Comgratulations for your engagement..I am so happy for u:)
    Merry Christmas and A very happy new year to you too.love and hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunny looks gorgeous and your new charts are beautiful, especially the Strelkina!

    Hope you have a great Christmas!

    Thea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SK Sunny looks gorgeous, congratulations on reaching your target!
    And love the new charts, they're looking great, sure you'll have brilliant fun stitching those!
    I'm missing my HAEDs, really must get back to them at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your engagement, the page finish, reaching your goals and the beautiful new charts you bought and were given. I'm really happy for you, what a great end to the Year! YAY!

    I have a soft spot for Strelkina's artwork and I'm starting Faery 2 in the new year. I love Water Faery too though she's beautiful. Great choice! Merry Christmas to you and all your family xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thanks everyone =) I really hope you all ahve a great Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete