Monday 2 April 2012

Liebster Award

Big thank you to demeter83 and Sharine for the Liebster nominations! Didn't know what they were until I got nominated and it's a lovely gesture =). For those that don't have a clue what I'm talking about, here is some general information;

Some background: Liebster is a German word, meaning favourite, dearest or beloved and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers, who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:

1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.

So here are my five nominations.

Dizzytiggy as she is very new to blogging and has such a lovely personality.

The Crafty Pixie
as she is also new but has some genius ideas on cross stitch projects.

Aderye as she is a beautiful stitcher.

Astrid as she has stitched so much and she inspires me to stitch more.

Aussie Stitcher as she stitches a wide range of projects and they are all stunning.


My five random facts.

1. I'm obsessed with tea pots.

2. I'm obsessed with all things cupcake.

3. I'm allergic to the sun (hands blister due to photosensitivity!)

4. I'm a geek =)

5. I'm in love with all thing oriental <3

No comments:

Post a Comment