Saturday 6 November 2010



Hello everyone!

I've been stitching for over a year now and decided to leap into HAED (brave or silly?). My first project I started was TT Purple Dragon by Beckett-Griffith which I've been stitching since January. It's going very slowly because I realised I don't like 18ct fabby but I'm determined to get her finished as she is so pretty. I'm also taking part in my first ever SAL with SK Sunny. It's my first time using 25ct but I love it. I'm on page one of both projects.




6 comments:

  1. so how are you managing parking, been stitching years, and i still daren't have a go lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still getting used to it lol. I'm trying to figure out wether working in columns or rows is best. It will be trial and error I suppose =). I have to say though that it is speeding up my work as long as I stick to parking top left of the block I don't get confused. You should give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say both! Brave ànd silly. ;-)
    Stitching HAEDs is way to addictive. (but so much fun)
    Both your WIPs look great. I hope you stick with Purple Dragon, she really is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogging Ali. Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog. I have added you to my reader so that I can see your future posts. Your wips are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is incredibly addictive! Thanks I am definatley am going to finish her. She's my first so she'll always be special =). Thanks Aussie, your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ali.
    It's coming along nice.
    I love it.
    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete