Sunday 25 August 2013

Solstice & Equinox Mini Update

I've decided to start showing mini updates as it can take me a long time to finish a page on a chart. I now have a whole dragon head! I'm at the halfway point of page 2 and I'm starting to see the second wing! It's a shame the sparklies don't show up aswell on camera. I'm really enjoying stitching this one so far. I'm thinking I'll stick with it until I've finished page 3 before I go back to QS Siberian Forest. I might aswell since I am on a roll =)






Thanks for looking!

Ali xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful progress. I look forward to seeing more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Good thing you are showing mini updates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on a fantastic roll Ali! I love this chart and yours is coming along nicely. Congrats on all your progress.
    Alicia xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello

    Just found your blog.
    Your stitching is lovely (:

    ReplyDelete