Saturday 16 August 2014

Sorry!

I have not been bothering with this at all! I've been so busy this past year. Chris got a job and we booked our wedding for 22nd March 2015 so wedding plans are well under way! Only took us 8 years haha.

Anyway, I've been neglecting my stitching and don't have much to show to be honest but here is an update on Solstice and Equinox at present. I'm currently in kreinik heaven :)







I've stitched more than this now and will post another pic when I have a page finish.  I love my needle minders! I have a great selection courtesy of No More Lost Needles. Here is a selection of some that I have.


I have also came across some new Cross Stitch Designers such as Love Thy Thread, Tilton Crafts, Paine Free Crafts and Alessandra Adelaide Needlework.

Hope you are all well :) xx


4 comments:

  1. This is off to a great start! I almost bought this chart to work on for my 15-year-old son, but he decided on Twilight Duel instead. (I need to finish another project before I start it, though.) It is so much fun to see your progress on this chart. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a beautiful design. And it's a dragon - I LOVE dragons.
    Good luck on your wedding plans. Don't let them stress you out too much. I have you beat, it took me 10 years to get married. It was never a high goal on the list, but for our 10th year together, we decided to just do it. So we did. And it was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete